Our Surgeons and Staff are working hard to ensure that our medical practice meets the standards expected by the Ministry of Health for preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Our plans include:
- Appropriate use of PPE and careful observance of our infection control protocols.
- Use of virtual consultations where possible.
- Use of the NZCOVID Tracer app by staff and patients.
- Request that patients who need in-person appointments come alone or with one support person if needed.
- We are trying to keep our waiting rooms as clear as possible. We ask that you call us from your car when you arrive for your appointment. We will let you know when to come in and if you are having surgery with us, our staff will help you to and from your car as needed.
Please call us during working hours if you have further questions on 09 5295782