Our Surgeons and Staff are working hard to ensure that our medical practice meets the standards expected by the Ministry of Health for preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Our plans include:
- Appropriate use of PPE and careful observance of our infection control protocols.
- Use of virtual consultations were possible.
- Many of our surgeries will go ahead (in particular cancer-related surgery). Some surgeries will be deferred. Please ask our staff for further advice on your particular situation.
- Use of the NZCOVID Tracer app by staff and patients.
- Request that patients who need in-person appointments come alone or with one support person if needed.
Please call us during working hours if you have further questions on 09 5295782