https://plasticsurgeons.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Screen-Shot-2020-03-10-at-2.55.31-PM.png 275 530 NZIPCS https://plasticsurgeons.nz/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/nzipcs-logo.png NZIPCS2020-08-12 13:47:132020-08-12 13:49:29Covid Response Level 3 from 12 August 2020
Covid Response Level 3 from 12 August 2020
Our Surgeons and Staff are working hard to ensure that our medical practice meets the standards expected by the Ministry of Health for preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Our plans include:
- Appropriate use of PPE and careful observance of our infection control protocols.
- Use of virtual consultations were possible.
- Many of our surgeries will go ahead (in particular cancer-related surgery). Some surgeries will be deferred. Please ask our staff for further advice on your particular situation.
- Use of the NZCOVID Tracer app by staff and patients.
- Request that patients who need in-person appointments come alone or with one support person if needed.
Please call us during working hours if you have further questions on 09 5295782